Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Good EATS

  1. #1
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Good EATS

    Yummy,,
    have expressed my concerns to Food Network to have program with alton and rachel !!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good EATS

    [ QUOTE ]
    Yummy,,
    have expressed my concerns to Food Network to have program with alton and rachel !!!!!!!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Quite possibly the most cryptic post I've ever read.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good EATS

    I'm glad you said that. I thought I was having an extreme blonde moment.
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Good EATS

    HA !

  5. #5
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Good EATS

    Alton Brown on again,,he has almost caught up with my girl as far as AIR TIME,,,

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good EATS

    [ QUOTE ]
    Yummy,,
    have expressed my concerns to Food Network to have program with alton and rachel !!!!!!!

    [/ QUOTE ]
    sorry but I just don't understand what you are trying to say here. Anyone want to clarify for me?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Good EATS

    Sorry,, was trying to say they need a show together...and ruffle elpn's feathers..

  8. #8
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good EATS

    I'd like to make a show with Rachael Ray...to be aired on the Playboy channel.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Good EATS

    I hear ya,, I would be interested in a show like that,,and probably would be A VERY LONG LINE,,,ha

  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Good EATS

    ok, thanks. I understand now
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •